Healthy South Dakota
Helping Communities 2B Healthy Newsletters
- Spring 2013 - Good & Healthy Summit; chronic disease meeting; colorectal cancer report; walability; active transportation; county health rankings.
- Winter 2013 - Community health improvement; heart disease and stroke; assessment resource; scoop on sugar, longevity 2012; hungry SD children, upcoming trainings; grant opportunities.
- Fall 2012 - Arthritis Awareness Day, Tobacco Program, Active Transportation Advisory Team, sitting disease, Mental Illness Awareness Week, stress and chronic disease risk, calendar, resources.
- Summer 2012 - SDSU Extension, chronic disease state plan, skin cancer update, arthritis awareness, healthy eating, obesity prevention, grant opportunities, resources, trainings.
- Spring 2012 - Top nutrition and physical activity trends for 2012; Office of Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion; community assessment and planning grants; Health EDventure; HBO's "The Weight of the Nation
- Winter 2011 - Mission: Lifeline;
Knock out Spit Tobacco;
TTAC Webinar dates;
- Summer 2011 - Community assessment grants; healthy kids; Tail on the Trail; featured community - VITALITY Huron; fighting chronic disease in Todd County
- Spring 2011- Making your community healthy; HealthySD survey; featured community - Volga; new HealthySD challenge; Tail on the Trail; funding resources.
- Winter 2011 - Healthy concessions policy; featured activity - snowshoeing; featured fruit - pomegranate; Make Calories County Healthy Challenge; South Dakota Bicycle Summit